In order to submit items to be published in the Yancey Times Journal, the use of our forms is encouraged. Simply complete the appropriate form and submit by email, by mail, or come by the office.


Society Page Forms


Subscription Forms


Hunting and Fishing Permission Forms

Hunting and fishing on private land requires written permission from landowners. The permission forms can be picked up at our office at 22 N. Main or printed from this newspaper web site or from the NC Wildlife Commission web site.

Copyright © 2014 Yancey Common Times Journal. All Rights Reserved
Web Site Content by McKinney Consulting Company